Gerrards Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners are a family run, multi award winning local business that specialise in carpet and upholstery cleaning for domestic and commercial clients in Wigan, Leigh, St Helens, Bolton, Warrington, Boothstown and surrounding areas. Our aim is to offer service that stretches from first contact, right through to the finished job, providing you with a first-class carpet and upholstery cleaning experience.
We are also proud to be the UK’s only specialist marine carpet cleaning company, serving the cruise and ferry industry with prestige clients; P&O Cruises, Cunard Line, Fred Olsen Cruise Lines, DFDS Seaways and others
“Our business philosophy is very simple, we work tirelessly to try and put our clients, large or small, in a position where they can’t get what we do anywhere else, for we know that if we achieve that aim they will have no reason to look for any other carpet cleaner”
With over 40 years’ experience in the industry, Gerrard’s have an unrivalled reputation for quality and top-class service. We use state-of-the-art Truck Mounted Cleaning Systems which are up to 20 times more powerful than the portable electric machines other cleaners use. That extra power produces a far deeper, longer lasting clean and your carpets & upholstery will be dry in just a few hours – not days!
All that comes into your premises are hoses from the cleaning system, so there is very little noise and the work can be done much more quickly. Better still, the system has its own on board water supply which it heats to the required temperature, often well in excess of 200 degrees, hot enough to kill germs and bacteria, so we don’t use your hot water or electricity.
When choosing a carpet & upholstery cleaning company, each client has specific needs. This is why we take the time to discuss and assess any job.
Here are some key points about the service we will deliver:
- When calculating your quote we will chat with you to ensure your needs are met, all your questions are answered and an appointment to suit your lifestyle is chosen, confirmed and booked. Weekends are available on request and you can ask for a booking confirmation to be either texted or emailed over to you to act as a reminder for your booked appointment.
2. Our vans are clearly sign written and all our technicians wear our distinctive Gerrards uniforms, making it instantly obvious who we are.
3. The products we choose to use when delivering our professional cleaning services are mainly British made and are professional grade cleaning products which are specially formulated for safe use in a home or commercial environment. The solutions are 100% safe for pets and children. We can provide a safety data sheet on request.
4. Before undertaking any job, we will ask questions to fully understand your specific needs and how you would wish us to operate.
5. We also help avoid any potential difficulties by offering professional advice at all times. For example, we would advise tenants to book their clean for a time after they have moved out, rather than us having to work round them as they pack up! Or to book us around 7 to 10 days after the decorator has been to give time for gloss paint to not only dry but to set hard on woodwork before we come along to clean the carpets. Etc.
6. Much of our work is repeat business from satisfied clients, domestic, commercial or marine, estate agents and property management companies. They often recommend our services to others.
7. Our management team are always in contact with both our clients and our cleaning technicians, meaning we can quickly handle any timing or other problems at an early stage, e.g. If for any reason we are held up on a previous job or traffic en-route we will keep you up to date with our expected time of arrival. This helps build the professional relationships that we strive for.
8. Our investment in only the best of cleaning equipment allows our team to clean to the highest possible standards. This allows us to deliver outstanding results, ones that are both within budget and on time.
How can we help you?
To discuss your cleaning needs, either commercial or residential cleaning services, anywhere in the North West, simply call us now on 01942864474, 01744649554 or 01257720004. We’ll start a conversation to help us understand your specific needs and how we might deliver them. Then we can provide a best-value, obligation-free quotation. Alternatively email our office at email@example.com or find us on Facebook, Instagram or Google.
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Specialists
Over the years we have cleaned quite literally tens of thousands of domestic properties, thousands of commercial premises and maintain the sumptuous carpets and upholstery on some of the world’s most luxurious ocean liners for P&O cruises and Cunard Line and have earned an unrivalled reputation for excellence, of which we are very proud of indeed.
Once you’ve booked Gerrard’s you will have the same high-tech cleaning system, the same highly experienced technicians that maintain the carpets & upholstery on Queen Mary 2, the world’s most luxurious ocean liner.
The only difference between your premises and Queen Mary 2, is that your premises don’t float, but apart from that, everything we do and how we do it is to exactly the same standard.
WHY WOULD YOU BOOK ANYONE ELSE?
Gerrard’s hold the nationally recognised Contractors Health & Safety (CHAS) assessment scheme accreditation which provides our customers with the peace of mind that Gerrard’s Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners are committed to the very highest standards of Health & Safety compliance.
WIGAN COUNCIL GOOD TRADERS SCHEME
We are very proud to be members of the Wigan Council Trading Standards Good Trader Scheme. All member companies are vetted on a regular basis and only retain membership through maintaining the very highest standards in customer service and quality. Gerrards have won this special award in recognition of consistently high standards of customer feedback every year since joining the scheme in 2014.
READ SOME OF OUR RECENT CUSTOMER REVIEWS:
Don’t go anywhere else, these guys are fab! Fabulous service. I could not be more pleased with the result. Professional family run business, a firm which genuinely cares about the service and it’s customers. I would not hesitate in recommending!
… had our living room carpet cleaned earlier today by this company (found on Facebook) and I can’t rave about them enough!!! ???? … Kerrie was a pleasure to have in our home, so friendly, easy to talk too and most importantly hardworking!!! ???? … she did an amazing job in making the carpet look just like new again!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have used Gerrards a number of times and the results are always excellent! It’s nice to use a local family firm who are always helpful and provide an excellent service. Would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone! I also wanted to say thank you for the amazing transformation of our carpet and chairs that Simon did today – can you please pass my thanks on to him.
Absolutely fantastic job as well as service. You couldn’t wish for nicer people to come into your home, from booking to the job being done they are a lovely family run business that really care about what they do!
Don’t normally leave reviews, but felt I had too in this case. An excellent father and daughter customer orientated business. I have to say that from start to finish all they had in mind was customer satisfaction. Bedroom, Lounge, hall, stairs and landing Carpets and 3 & 2 seater suite were all cleaned in under 2 hours. Once complete they looked and felt like new carpets and suite. If you are looking to have your upholstery and/or carpets cleaned, you cannot afford to go anywhere else. Very highly recommend Gerrards, who made everything effortless and only had the customer in mind at all times.
GERRARD’S OWN LABEL PROFESSIONAL STAIN REMOVER
Many over-the-counter stain removers can set a stain making it much harder or even impossible to remove and sometimes can cause irreversible damage to the carpet fibres.
Which is why Gerrards give all our customers a complimentary bottle of our professional stain remover to keep your carpets and upholstery stain free between cleans.
Its our way of saying “THANK YOU!”
Areas We Cover:
Newton- Le – Willows
Ashton in Makerfield
and surrounding areas
CONTACT US USING YOUR LOCAL AREA CODE:
WIGAN 01942 864474
STANDISH 01257 720004
CHORLEY 01257 720004
BOLTON 01204 940079
ST HELENS 01744 649554
WARRINGTON 01925 950014
MANCHESTER 0161 744 0020
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gerrards Specialist Cleaning Services Ltd.
Vat Reg: 428 9924 05
Company Reg No: 03537905