WE ARE NOW TAKING BOOKINGS FOR CARPET, UPHOLSTERY AND HARD FLOOR CLEANING IN HOMES AND BUSINESSES ONCE AGAIN.
OUR COVID SECURE GUIDELINES HAVE BEEN REVIEWED AND UPDATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE NEW COVID VARIENTS AND NEWLY IDENTIFIED SYMPTOMS.
A COPY OF THESE GUIDELINES WILL BE EMAILED OUT TO ALL CLIENTS WHEN A BOOKING HAS BEEN CONFIRMED.
Call us: 01942864474, Email: email@example.com
We thank you for your full cooperation during these unprecedented times and hope everyone stays safe and healthy.
Covid Secure Practice Guidelines
You have chosen Gerrards to clean your carpet, upholstery or hard floors in your home or setting. We are now using cleaning solutions that have passed and been approved to European standards EN 14476 guaranteed to kill 99.99% of the COVID-19 virus. Along with our state-of-the-art Truck Mounted Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning System. Truck mounts are large cleaning systems powered by a 1.6 litre fuel injected engine delivering awesome cleaning power. They can develop up to 20 times more power than portable electric machines and can heat cleaning solutions to temperatures in excess of 200 degrees Fahrenheit thereby killing any virus, germs and bacteria lodged deep within the carpet and upholstery piles. Most carpets are dry within 2-3 hours and upholstery within 4-8 hours. This system is the only system that can offer truly deep cleaning.
To keep our customers and our technicians safe we have introduced new Covid secure practice guidelines that we ask all customers to read and accept before we arrive for your appointment.
- If you or any member of your household has developed any of the symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) or any of the following symptoms: (This list has been updated due to the new strain of virus that has emerged in the UK and around the world.)
- a new continuous cough
- a high temperature including fever & chills.
- a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
- shortness of breath or breathing difficulties.
- muscle or body aches
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
Please call us straight away to rearrange your appointment.
- If any of our technicians develop symptoms or have been in contact with anyone that has developed symptoms another technician will be appointed to carry out your carpet / upholstery cleaning, if there are no technicians available for your allocated appointment, we will call you to rearrange your appointment.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times.
- We will wear masks as we arrive and all times while speaking to you.
- When we arrive, we knock, step back and discuss the job details from a safe distance.
- We ask you to direct us to the room/s where we are to be working and remain in another room with the door closed until all the cleaning has been completed.
- Whilst you are out of the room safely distanced from us, we will remove our masks as working with hot machinery makes wearing masks extremely uncomfortable and breathing exceedingly difficult.
- We are typically happy to receive drinks offered to us however for the time being we will provide our own refreshments.
- All touchpoints will be wiped down with anti-viral solutions.
- Once the cleaning has been done, we will step outside or to a safe distance from you and ask you to inspect the cleaning and discuss any end of job details.
- Invoices are payable on the day unless otherwise agreed beforehand and can be paid by cash placed in an envelope, card payments please follow the instructions given by our technicians or Bank Transfer.
- We respectfully reserve the right to refuse any cleaning job if any of our guidelines are not met or the property is hazardous to the health and wellbeing of our technicians.
We thank you for booking Gerrards and for your full cooperation during these unprecedented times.
We hope you remain well and keep safe.
Reviewed 07/01/2021 SG.